Cook up some tortillas for delicious, easy-to-make snacks or meals. Once you're on a roll, why not experiment with a variety of fillings? Use your imagination to create these versatile, kid-friendly treats. They'll be ready in no time flat.
What you need:
- Vegetable oil
- Vegetable-oil spray
- Shredded cheese
What you do:
- Mix together 3 cups of flour with 1 teaspoon of salt in a large bowl.
- Add 1 cup of water and 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Stir until the mixture forms a ball.
- Make 12 balls of the dough.
- Use a rolling pin or your (well washed) hands to flatten the balls.
- Spray a nonstick pan with vegetable oil, and cook each tortilla over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Turn it over, and add shredded cheese.
- Cook the tortilla until the cheese melts.
Fold the tortilla so the cheese is inside. Enjoy!